Each ZoomVillage newsaper and tourism guide includes an online Community Store. Any registered user may submit a product, but an editor must approve each product before it appears in the store. Fees for selling products work like this:
- Businesses and individuals pay 5% of their sales (excluding shipping fees) to the newspaper.
- If you promise to donate at least 10% of your product's sales to a local non-profit, you pay no fees to the newspaper.
- Local non-profit organizations pay no fees on the sale of their products.
- In each case, there are no listing fees, so if you sell nothing, you pay no fees of any kind.
Here's how to get started:
- Register for free.
- Login, click "Community Store" and click the link to submit a product.
- Enter the name, description, price, etc. of your product and upload a photo.
- Enter your PayPal account name so buyers can pay you directly.
- Once an editor approves your product, it will appear in the online store.