How does it work, and how do I get started?
- Create an account. (It's free.)
- Select your state and town. If you are the first registered user in your town, you are named the Mayor and your newspaper's Editor-in-Chief.
- Select a name for your paper, such as [My Town's Name] Gazette or [My Town's Name] Inquirer.
- Write your first story (see details below).
How are news stories submitted?
- Any registered user can submit a news story to their town's newspaper. If the user has not been given Editor privileges by the Mayor, the story must be approved by one of the town's editors before being published.
- News stories can include text, photos and/or YouTube videos.
- Stories display in your newspaper for the date range specified by the writer (and may be changed by an editor). When stories expire, they are automatically moved to your newspaper's searchable archives.